On SRK's Birthday, we really wanted to give him some credit for being every woman's "Man of Dreams"! Here's to Bollywood's King of Romance & his romantic charms! Read on! Cheers!
King Khan is truly deserving of the 'King of Romance' title because he believes in the philosophy of Pyaar pyaar pyaar, baant te chalo pyaar.
Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan has romanced everyone ranging from Principal ki beti (Mohobbatein) to Bhoot ki beti (Chamatkar) & from Don ki beti (Chennai Express) to Dost ki mangetar (Pardes)!
He clearly has a lot of love to give! There are these perfect reasons why he's called what he's called – King of Romance
1. You will turn around when he says 'palat'!
Remember that iconic scene from DDLJ & Dilwale? Who doesn't? And we are sure that it will be remembered for ages!
He won over Juhi Chawla in Yes Boss from his boss! Now that's how far you can go for your love!
3. After boss, he had the audacity to win his love from the neighbouring country!
In Veer Zara he crossed the border to win his love! That's beyond words, isn't it?
4. Your heart literally melts when he plays the violin!
Spring starts showing it's magic when he plays the violin!
5. He treats his love like the princess she is!
Every girl wants a man who makes her feel like a princess! SRK did that for Anushka Sharma in RNBDJ! Didn't he?
6. He will also be your best friend!
In Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, SRK said "Pyaar dosti hai"! A partner who is also your best friend! What more do you want?
7. SRK's signature steps welcome all women with open arms!
When SRK does the signature step, all female stars come running to him, of course, don't miss the dupatta flying in the background!
8. He can set a perfect date anywhere he stands, something like, "Hum jahaan khade hote hain, date wahin se shuru hoti hai"!
Who said that only candle light dinners could be romantic? In Kabhi Khushi, Kabhi Gham, SRK proved that even a date to the mela can be romantic as hell!
9. He can make anyone blush with his charm, and of course his million dollar dimples!
Be it Rahul or Devdas, every character of his knows how to make any girl blush & go "issshh"!
10. He dotes on wifey Gauri Khan too much & gives every man major husband goals!
He came to Bombay with the love of his life & he is such a loving husband, he loves his wife so much that he refuses to kiss any lady on-screen!
Do you have more reasons to call him the King of Romance? Share them in comments below!